jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

Canción de Fortaleza para tí!

By Nicole C. Mullen
Verse 1: I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own.Oh, I have never walked on water,And I have never calmed a storm.Sometimes I'm hiding away from the madness around meLike a child who's afraid of the dark.

Chorus: But when I call on Jesus,All things are possibleI can mount on wings like eagles' and soarWhen I call on Jesus,Mountains are gonna fall'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I..... callLa la la la la, la la la la la

Verse 2: Weary brother, broken daughter,Widowed, Widowed lover you're not aloneIf you're tired and scared of the madness around youIf you can't find the strength to carry on
Chorus:When you call on Jesus,All things are possibleYou can mount on wings like eagles' and soarWhen you call on Jesus,Mountains are gonna fall'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue you when you--

Bridge:Call Him in the mornin'g, in the afternoon timeLate in the evenin' He'll be thereWhen your heart is broken,And you feel discouraged,You can just remember that He said He'll be there...

Repeat (Chorus 3 )

La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la-a-a

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario